Vote for Summer Nail Art Contest Now !

Hi beauties ! The Summer Nail Art Contest  is over now . Did you join it ? I found that there have many great nail art designs . Very great ! So , we choose the designs which for the "Summer " theme and Clear enough now .
Before the vote , the good news is that we will choose 5 lucky voters here .  The lucky voters can get 2 kinds of this Charming Starry Nail Art Roll Foil for free !This is our new nail art product this days , and very hot now . It have 10 patterns . 





Vote for your favorite design here now ~
 Duration :     April. 29,2014  ~ May. 7,2014
 Anonymous vote will not be counted.


No 1 : Anubhooti Khanna

Entry : http://anubhootikhanna.blogspot.in/2014/04/orange-temptation.html
http://anubhootikhanna.blogspot.in/2014/04/summer-dresses-nail-art.html

No 2 : puszka

No 3 : Wendy Stanbury


No 5 :ewlyn


No 7 :gin shivers


No 10 : Diana Livesay

No 11 : Yue

No 12 : Edyta


No 13 : Anita Nails     


No 14 :  Angel Nails 





Comments

  1. Replies
    1. To be clear - I vote for Anita Nails because as I see there is some mistake ;)

      Delete
  2. It is hard to choose because they all are pretty. But my vote goes too No.4. - Romina Campos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I voted in Anita nails no 14
    there has been a mistake, because her work is No. 13!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Syla is right!
      You made a mistake. My design is No. 13 not 14.
      Could it be improved?

      Delete
    2. Ok dear , i know it now .You vote for Anita . I am so sorry for the mistake . But it is ok now . No 13 : Anita Nails No 14 : Angel Nails the entry link is right too . Thanks for the vote !

      Delete
  4. Number 10. Diana Livesay

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vote for #6 :)! My gorgeous friend - great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No. 6. :D It's so pretty :) The butterflies are adorable :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. You make a mistake!

    #13 ANITA NAILS

    #14 ANGEL NAILS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh ,dear , thank you ! I will correct it right now !!!

      Delete
  8. i vote for nr 6 Tanya Minxy :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. no 10!

    you can see how much detail went into creating it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. No. 10!
    Each nail is its own scene :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. My vote goes to No 14:Angel Nails
    All designs are super pretty, now I can't wait for summer :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. voting for number 10 !

    sarah hirsch

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh! All nail art designs are beautiful! Well done all the girls!!! Difficult choice!

    But my favourite is № 4: Romina Campos! and her fishes design. It's maybe simple but very summery - breezy and nautical
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Number three for me!

    ReplyDelete
  16. No 5 :ewlyn - is my favourite! Flowers and colours - beautiful and carefully))

    ReplyDelete
  17. No 5 :ewlyn - the sunset gradient :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Number 1 is the best !!

    All d best to all of u

    ReplyDelete
  19. Vote no. 10 good luck

    ReplyDelete
  20. I vote for number 3

    ReplyDelete
  21. https://www.facebook.com/gordanamuhito
    No 6.

    ReplyDelete
  22. No. 3, good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Number 3 is my fave :-)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Number 3 please, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  25. Number 3!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Number 3 is my all time fav <3

    ReplyDelete
  27. Elizabeth WaldockMay 7, 2014, 7:18:00 AM

    No 3 I love ;)

    ReplyDelete
  28. 6 is my favorite ;)

    ReplyDelete
  29. I vote for number 3 please. Love, love, love!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts