Hello everyone! Welcome to our first nail art contest!
I'm really excited to do something fun and interactive for our readers. We provide this stage for all nail art hobbyists to show your skills and get a chance to win a prize!
This contest is open internationally, and all you need to do are just making some nail art design with themes we request, then submit it.
Let's do this!
Create your manicure using one (or more!) of 4 ideas as follows:
Dots, Stripes, Bows and Hello Kitty.
Rules and Details:
1. Starting time: April 26, 2012.
Ending time: May 10, 2012.
2. You must follow us on this blog.
3. Your nail art design can be new or old but it must be your own.
4. Your design must include at least one of the four elements listed above.
5. You must submit your design by leaving exact link of your design in the comment box of this post. You can upload your image on any free online website, including your blog, facebook, twitter, Flickr and so on. Plus, please also leave you e-mail address, then if you are picked to be a winner,we can contact you ASAP.
The winner will not be picked randomly. We will host a fair vote to choose one winner in all participants after collecting all designs at May 11, 2012.
We provide a large gift pack of totally 12 items for the winner. You can find the items on the picture below:
New Nail Art Lovely Hello Kitty Stamp Template DIY Kit
1pcs Pink Glitter Flower Shape 3D Stickers
1pc Floral Sticker Easy and Fast Glitter Nail Art #168
1pc Black Heart Shape 3D Nail Art Sticker W/ Crystal Easy DIY
12 Color 3D Steel Ball Nail Art Glitter Decoration
12 Styles Lovely Flower 3D Nail Art Tips Decals Manicure
1pcs Elegant Lace Style Sticker Nail Art DIY Glitter HL202
Orange Shimmer Nail Polish Glitter Nail Enamel Art #14
1pc Hello Kitty Lovely Sticker Easy and Fast Glitter Nail Art
Glitter Gold Color Nail Polish Art Enamel Gel Paint
Easy Stretch Bling Crystal Extensible Ring for Finger & Toe Ring
10000 3mm Hot Pink Resin rhinestone for Acrylic UV Gel Nail art
If you have any question about the contest or some good ideas to share with us, please feel free to leave a comment or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org